Power and Influence
POWER AND INFLUENCE
A LEADERSHIP ACADEMY PROGRAM
About the Workshop
“Leadership” might be part of someone’s position or title, but the most effective leaders rely on influence skills as the means to achieve organizational objectives. This program helps managers and leaders at all levels understand the main sources of power within organizations, which of the 11 influence tactics lead to business success, and which tactics can result in diminished trust and effectiveness over time. This research-informed session is focused on how to expand one’s influence and success when leading your team, and when working across functions or departments.
Targeted Areas of Growth – What Participants Will Learn:
- New Insights on the most effective Influencing tactics, for various types of people and situations.
- Skills to better align, engage, and inspire others to accomplish shared objectives.
- Strategies to align influencing tactics with specific projects or initiatives individuals are engaged in.
- The confidence to foster engagement, collaboration, and results through the power of influence.
- Continued coaching and peer support to help lead more effectively and Inspire engagement.
What Makes This Program Different?
Most leadership development programs teach skills geared toward managing direct reports. The LeadShift Power & Influence program provides leaders at every level with the tools and insights to influence key stakeholders (up, down, laterally) regardless of their place on the org chart. This 4 hour highly interactive in-person or virtual program utilizes case studies and creates space for participants to create influence plans to lead, engage and drive results during real-work scenarios.
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed for leaders at all levels (Executive, VP, Director, Manager & Supervisor)
For more information and to reserve your spot, please reach out to your consultant directly.