Drive Results with Talent
Now more than ever, your people are your most important asset. Unlock their potential and ensure your top priorities succeed by tapping into the power of people data.
What gives successful companies a competitive edge? Their talent. In a recent study, executives attributed 72% of their company’s value to their employees, yet they spend more than 60% of their time solving people’s problems. It’s no secret that selecting the right people, maximizing their productivity, and keeping them engaged are critical — the secret is how you do it.
Who should attend?
- Anyone that is in a leadership role, an HR professional, in charge of integrating the Predictive Index internally in your organization, or is looking for additional leadership development skills.
What will you learn?
- How your organization can utilize talent data insights to understand what drives your employees.
- How to understand and leverage the four forces that increase employee engagement.
- How to apply PI’s data-driven hiring approach to build high-performing teams and enhance collaboration.
What is the format?
- Five 2-hour online sessions, including digital learning, live presentations, and digital assignments, to create an immersive, robust learning experience.
- Each session is led by management consultants from The Cornerstone Group, who are experts in the talent optimization discipline.
- Sessions run from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EST. There are between 30 to 45 minutes of pre-workshop activities and between 30 to 45 minutes of post-session homework for the first four days.
- The cost is $2,500 for virtual training. Contact your Consultant for bundled pricing and for information about holding a customized virtual or in-person workshop for your organization.